In preparation for this lesson, read Genesis 1:28 and Matthew 28:19-20. Write down what these passages teach us about our main goal in life. How do these passages relate to each other?
This lesson will be divided into three major sections:
Circumstances of the Kingdom
Life in the Kingdom
Program of the Kingdom
Goals and Objectives of Lesson 6
In this lesson, we would like to accomplish the following:
1. We hope you will become more committed to glorifying God by establishing His kingdom.
2. We hope you will make use of all the resources and activities of the lesson to understand key biblical teachings regarding the meaning and importance of the kingdom of God.
3. We hope you make some changes in your life as a response to the teachings of this lesson, changing your priorities to glorify God more by establishing His kingdom.
When you have done the following, it will show that the goals are met:
1. Use all the resources and complete all the written assignments of the lesson, expressing your own thoughts and attitudes regarding the importance of glorifying God by establishing His kingdom.
2. Obtain a satisfactory grade on the test, demonstrating that you can identify the meaning of creation ordinances, the cultural mandate, the protoevangelion, and the Great Commission, and that you can identify how these themes relate to the kingdom of God.
3. Answer the application questions in the study guides, showing how you have applied the teachings of the lesson to your life.
Carefully read the "." You may want to print them out so that you can refer to them as you proceed through the assignments.
If you need a little reminder of how to do the assignments, go back to the instructions of lesson one and read the "General Instructions for Assignments" again.