Study Guide for Reading Assignment 6
STUDY GUIDE FOR READING ASSIGNMENT 6
Romans and Galatians
Read in your Bible Paul’s Letter to the Romans and Paul's Letter to the Galatians. Use the study questions below as you read and study for the quiz.
1. Why was Paul not ashamed of the Gospel (Romans 1)?
2. What was credited to Abraham because he believed God (Romans 4)?
3. When is circumcision of value, according to Romans 2?
4. What people can be righteous by their own efforts (Romans 3)?
5. By means of what are we justified in order to have peace with God? (Romans 5)
6. Was sin in the world before the law was given to Moses? (Romans 5)
7. Sin reigned in death, but grace reigns in ______, leading to eternal life? (Romans 5)
8. If we are united to Jesus in His death we shall also be united to Him in His ________. (Romans 6)
9. Those who are in Christ are slaves to what? (Romans 6)
10. True or false? There can still be condemnation for those in Christ. (Romans 8)
11. What do those in the flesh set their minds on? (Romans 8)
12. Of what does the Spirit of God bear witness to our spirit? (Romans 8)
13. Those who are justified will also be _______, according to Romans 8.
1. According to Galatians, where did Paul get his Gospel?
2. According to Paul in Galatians, if I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live, ________________________.
3. How should the righteous now live, according to Paul in Galatians?
4. How does Paul answer the question, “Is the law contrary to the promises of God?” (Galatians 3)
5. If works of the law does not justify us, then how can we be saved? (Galatians 3 and 4)
6. According to Paul in Galatians 3, by what were the people of God held captive before faith came?
7. According to Paul in Galatians 3, how does one receive the Spirit?
8. According to Paul in Galatians 5, if you walk by the Spirit, what will you NOT do?