Read Acts 18:23–21:17, 1 Corinthians, and 2 Corinthians.
There are three sections to the lesson:
Structure and Content
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF LESSON 4
We would like to accomplish the following in this lesson:
1. We hope you will be convinced of the importance of the ethical principles dealt with in Paul's letters to the Corinthians and that you will develop a greater interest in studying these letters.
2. We hope you will understand the background, the key subjects, and the major theological issues that Paul deals with in his letters to the Corinthians.
3. We hope that you will apply key teachings from 1 and 2 Corinthians to your own life.
When you do the following, it will show that the goals are met:
1. Use all the resources and complete all the written assignments of the lesson, expressing your own thoughts and attitudes, demonstrating your increased interest in the study of 1 and 2 Corinthians and the ethical principles taught in them.
2. Obtain a satisfactory grade on the test, demonstrating that you understand the background, the key subjects, and the major theological issues that Paul deals with in his letters to the Corinthians.
3. Answer the application questions in the study guides, showing how you have applied the teachings of the lesson to your life.