In preparation for this lesson, read John 4:19-26 and John 12:12-16 and write down things you learn about Jesus as the Messiah in these passages.
This Lesson will be divided into four major sections:
Birth and Preparation
Passion and Death
The work for this lesson will follow the same pattern as Lesson 1.
Goals and Objectives of Lesson 2
In this lesson, we would like to accomplish the following:
1. We hope you will develop a deeper joy in response to the saving ministry of Jesus the Christ.
2. We hope you will learn the key teachings about the saving work of Christ.
3. We hope you make some changes in your life as a response to the teachings of this lesson, especially in your gratitude for all that Jesus has done to save you.
When you have done the following, it will show that the goals are met:
1. Use all the resources and complete all the assignments of the lesson, expressing your own thoughts and attitudes regarding the saving work of Christ.
2. Obtain a satisfactory grade on the test, demonstrating that you can identify the meaning and importance of key biblical teachings about how Jesus has saved us through His birth, preparation, public ministry, death, and exaltation.
3. Answer the application questions in the study guides, showing how you have applied the teachings of the lesson to your life.
Carefully read the "." You may want to print them out so that you can refer to them as you proceed through the assignments.
If you need a little reminder of how to do the assignments, go back to the instructions of lesson one and read the "General Instructions for Assignments" again.